The purpose of the Parent Guild is:
- To generate financial support for the school via fundraisers and other activities.
- To ensure all new families are welcomed and well informed of the school's processes and activities.
- To provide a forum of exchange for parents, faculty and administration of the school as it relates to community building, fundraising and general support for the school.
- Holy Name relies on parent volunteers to make our events successful.
Parents are encouraged to attend all the parent meetings to keep up-to-date on current school events.
- The Holy Name Men's Club seeks to create community and camaraderie amongst Holy Name fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other male guardians through volunteer service opportunities and social events.
School Events & Fundraisers
Each year the Parent Guild organizes various fundraisers to help finance school programs and to boost community throughout our school, parish, and neighborhood.
|All School Picnic|
|1st Day of School Info Fair|
|International Food Fair|
|Video Game Night|
|Fright Fest / Festival|
|Holiday Decorating: Christmas Elves|
|7th/8th Grade Winter Social|
|HN Open House|
|St. Patrick's Day Dinner|
|Teacher Appreciation Week (month)|
|8th Grade Musical|
|8th Grad Dinner/Dance|
|Vice President (Head Room Parent Lead):|
|VP (Men's Club):|
|VP (Women's Club):|
|VP (Social Justice):|
|Treasurer:||Financial Background preferred *|