The purpose of the Parent Guild is:
- To generate financial support for the school via fundraisers and other activities.
- To ensure all new families are welcomed and well informed of the school's processes and activities.
- To provide a forum of exchange for parents, faculty and administration of the school as it relates to community building, fundraising and general support for the school.
- Holy Name relies on parent volunteers to make our events successful.
Parents are encouraged to attend all the parent meetings to keep up-to-date on current school events.
- The Holy Name Men's Club seeks to create community and camaraderie amongst Holy Name fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other male guardians through volunteer service opportunities and social events.
School Events & Fundraisers
Each year the Parent Guild organizes various fundraisers to help finance school programs and to boost community throughout our school, parish, and neighborhood.
|All School Picnic||Board|
|1st Day of School Info Fair||Board|
|International Food Fair||Women's|
|Video Game Night||Men's|
|Fright Fest / Festival||Women's / Men's|
|Holiday Decorating: Christmas Elves||Women's|
|7th/8th Grade Winter Social||Women's / Men's|
|HN Open House||Board|
|St. Patrick's Day Dinner||Men's|
|Holiday Decorating: Easter Egg Hunt||Men's|
|Auction 2022||Women's / Men's|
|Teacher Appreciation Week (month)||Women's / Men's|
|8th Grade Musical||School|
|8th Grad Dinner/Dance||School|