The purpose of Parent Involvement is:
- To generate financial support for the school via fundraisers and other activities.
- To ensure all new families are welcomed and well informed of the school's processes and activities.
- To provide a forum of exchange for parents, faculty and administration of the school as it relates to community building, fundraising and general support for the school.
Each year the Parent Guild organizes various fundraisers to help finance school programs. This year's fundraisers are:
- Chocolate Sales: August - September, 2018
- Fright Fest: October, 2018
- School Auction: March, 2019
- Fun Run: Spring, 2019
Holy Name relies on parent volunteers to make our events successful. Please click here for information about upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
Parents are encouraged to attend all the parent meetings to keep up-to-date on current school events.