Holy Name Uniform
- Uniforms should be purchased from approved stores only: Dennis Uniform (until June 2024) and Classic Designs.
- All students are required to wear complete uniforms every day unless otherwise specified.
- The student’s name should be in all clothing!
- Full uniform (no shorts/no Panther Wear/no 8th grade sweatshirts) is to be worn on all Mass days and on special occasions.
1st - 5th Grades
1st - 5th Grades
6th - 8th Grades
6th - 8th Grades
K - 8 Female Students:
K - 8 Male Students:
Bracelets and necklaces may be worn as long as they are not in excess, do not make noise, or cause distractions in the classroom.
- Both boys and girls may wear plain white long or short-sleeved T-shirts under their polo shirts. No other colored shirt will be allowed under their polo shirts. Sweaters and jackets should be clearly marked with the student's name and grade. Students are expected to be clean and well groomed at all times.
- Hats/ Hoods- Hats and hoods may not be worn inside the school building at any time as well as during morning assembly.
- Lost & Found: Items that go unclaimed after 2 months become donated or given to the uniform recycling program.
Holy Name Sweatshirts
Only Holy Name sweaters and sweatshirts may be worn inside the school building from 8am - 3pm. Students may wear Holy Name sweatshirts and/or jackets over, but not in place of, their school sweaters.
Panther Spirit Days will be on Fridays or pre-determined days issued by the Student Council or Administration. Panther wear tops and bottoms are available through the School Spirit Store. Students may wear anything that can be purchased from the Panther Pride Store, except for hats, which may not be worn indoors. Jeans/non-Panther wear clothing may not be worn in place or in conjunction with spirit wear.
The Panther Wear Store is open in 3 weeks increments. Upon store "closure", orders placed during that 3 week period will be processed and ship 2-3 weeks thereafter. Each item is individually printed/embroidered upon store "closure". The store will reopen the following day. Please check the store website for open and closing dates. When ordering for a particular sport, please allow enough time (3 weeks after store closure date) to receive your order. I.e. when ordering for baseball (season starting March 1st), please place your order by the end of January, etc."
On Free Dress days students may wear non-Holy Name clothing. Students are encouraged to express their personality while honoring the following conditions:
- Clothing is to be clean and free of holes
- Students may not wear clothing that has alcohol/drug references, offensive language or unacceptable or inappropriate connotations deemed by the Administration of the school
- For safety reasons, students may not wear open-toed shoes, flip-flops or shoes with wheels. Crocs may be worn if they have a back or ankle straps. Slippers are not allowed.
- Tops may not be worn that show midriffs, are low cut, or have spaghetti straps
- Tank tops or sleeveless shirts may not be worn
- Any shorts, shirts, or dresses worn must be no shorter than two inches from the top of the knee
- Students may not wear hats inside the building
- On Theme Days, if students do not choose to wear the theme of the day, they must wear their uniform.
- Other guidelines may be designated by grade level or homeroom teacher
Uniform Recycling Program
Throughout the school year, our 8th grade room parents a uniform sale for gently worn uniform items. It helps with Holy Name's mission of being a more responsibly sustainable community/